Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ready, set,

Go!

First off, thank you to everyone who made my sale awesome! I still have a lot of stock left that is put away until fall, but I want to thank those of you who made purchases. I really appreciate the support!

My new prices are live in the shop as of today, and I'll have a shop update here in a little while.

I've tried to leave on of each category in the shop so that you can see the new prices, but I thought I'd list them here for easy reference:

BFL worsted ....................................... $22.00
Andy/Andrea  .......................................$18.00
Calcaneus .............................................$24.00
Swagger ...............................................$26.00
Soy Beautiful ........................................$21.00

Untreated BFL fiber............................. $14.00
65/35 SW Merino/silk ..........................$20.00
Untreated Merino (22 micron) ...............$14.00

I've got another wholesale order placed, and as you might have noticed (especially those of you who spin & have been closely watching the fiber I carry) the Untreated merino will be new to the shop. I'm also getting a couple new fingering weight yarns to play with, along with Swagger lace- As I play with them I'll have a couple of trial skeins up in the shop, and depending on how well they are received we might be looking at adding them as new lines for the fall!


I'm off to post today' update- I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment