Monday, February 21, 2011

How does 15% off sound?

In preperation for the official introduction of my new lines next week (Feb 28th) I am having a 15% off "clearing out the castle" sale this week. As usual, this excludes gift certificates, and prices will be as marked. I'd love to move out some old inventory so that I can dye up a huge batch of my new yarns for March.

I had hoped to get this post out earlier this morning, but the tall, white, heavy Michigan snow did not get along well with the bottom of my car this morning when I attempted to take my husband into school. It took us 45 minutes to get from our driveway to a main road. Once I was out, I ended up staying out until noon, when the neighborhood roads had been driven on a bit more and I was able to get my car into the driveway. (just barely- I had to shovel my way the last little bit. Seriously, crazy morning.

The view out my front door- to give you an idea of the amount of snow we have:


And to think, yesterday I could see green grass, and the only snow was a tiny bit where it had been plowed up! Now we've got over 6 inches! Michigan amazes me some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment