Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And the winner is...

Nine people followed my blog during the month of February. Now that it is March, it's time to draw and find out who the winner is. I did the drawing the old-fashioned way- none of this random number generated stuff, although it does have its place. I started by cutting 9 strips of paper:

Then I wrote down the names of those who had entered:

A quick search of the closet located a genuine hat to put them all in:

I thought about having DJ draw the winner, but I was pretty sure he'd end up pulling out all of the names and chewing on them, so my hubby drew the name instead.

Congratulations Debra! I'll contact you personally and make arraignments for you to get your prize. You've got till the end of March to pick something from my shop, or make a custom request.

To everyone else who followed my blog, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy reading my blog and following my yarny and fibery adventures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment